Professional Gutter Cleaning and Downspout Cleaning
Tired of dealing with dirty gutters and clogged downspouts?
Why professional gutter cleaning matters
Dirty gutters can rust and damage your home, reducing the value of one of your most prized assets. Your dirty gutters can also become a breeding ground for pests like mosquitos.
This is no fun task either, plus it can be dangerous without proper equipment. Why would you want to spend hours scooping out dirty gutters, risking your life on ladders? Your time and life are valuable. Why not find someone who can take care of your gutter cleaning for you, so you can focus your time on things you enjoy?
Leave your gutter cleaning to a team you can trust
Sierra Vista Maintenance is here to help. Professional, family-owned and operated – we’re dedicated to helping you keep your gutters clean to preserve your home value, so you can spend your time doing what you enjoy.
Why choose Sierra Vista Maintenance?
Why should you choose Sierra Vista Maintenance over other gutter cleaning companies? Here’s a few reasons why.
- Professional and meticulous: Sierra Vista Maintenance pays high attention to detail. We stand behind our work and aim to always exceed your expectations.
- Award-winning with high ratings: Sierra Vista Maintenance has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for gutter cleaning from 2014 to 2018. We also have awards from Expertise.com and over 110 5-star reviews on Yelp and Google.
- Family owned and operated: Kelly and Lyndsay Salas’ hand-picked team of professionals are ready to help you.
Trust Sierra Vista Maintenance
Contact Sierra Vista Maintenance today to schedule your gutter cleaning. Here’s what to expect from our award-winning service:
- Debris removal: Thorough removal of all loose debris from your roof.
- Gutter cleaning: Deep cleaning of your gutters of all dirt and debris.
- Downspout cleaning: Careful and attentive clearing out of all your downspouts.
- Preventative maintenance: Your choice of downspout strainers or top-of-the-line gutter guards. Both of these help prevent future gutter clogging.
- Scheduled maintenance: You’ll never have to remember about your gutters again.